Sara E. Glover, Esquire
Attorney Glover is an experienced
South Florida divorce lawyer who has helped protect the rights and interests of clients throughout
South Florida, Central Florida, and other surrounding communities for
years. She is a passionate advocate for her clients and works tirelessly
to guide them through their unique legal journeys. Ms. Glover is also
a committed member of the local community, devoting her time to a number
of volunteer and charitable ventures.
Legal Education & Background
Undergraduate degree in Political Science from Auburn University, 2000-2004
- Member of the Alpha Chi Omega
- Promotional Chair for Alpha Chi Omega
- Volunteer for Safe Harbor Women's Shelter
- Volunteer for Best Buddies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Florida State Bar
- Member of the Family Law Section of Florida
- Member of the Seminole County Bar Association
- Member of the Volusia County Bar Association
- Social Chair for the Volusia County Bar
- Member of the Volusia Family Law Section of the Volusia Bar
- Member of the Volusia/Flagler Association of Women Lawyers
Consult a Compassionate South Florida Divorce Attorney for FREE - Call
(954) 440-7644 Today
If you are currently considering
divorce or are in the midst of a complex family law battle, you do not have to
take this current legal matter on by yourself. With the help of our compassionate
South Florida divorce attorneys at your side, you and your family can
emerge from this difficult event.
Hager, Schwartz & Ross, P.A. recognize that difficult marital relationships or disputes between spouses
can often feel incredibly hopeless. Perhaps you may even feel weighed
down by the constant arguing, bitterness, or resentment.
Now is your time to move forward with your life! Though it can be incredibly easy to act on your emotions, we can help neutralize
any feelings of guilt or strife, and help you and your former spouse make
informed decisions that can protect every member of the family for years to come.
If you wish to speak with Attorney Glover confidentially,
contact our firm today.
free case consultations, so call us at (954) 440-7644 or
fill out our evaluation form.